Your browser does not support JavaScript or has it disabled. To enable full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript.
  • Connection services - Changing or moving your supply

  • Apply online
  • Moving your meter

    Need to move your meter? Apply to have your cut-out moved. Please note you will need to also contact your energy supplier

    Click here
  • Disconnections

    Apply to disconnect an existing supply

    Click here
  • Not sure what you need? Click here and let us help you.
  • Upgrade or reduce your supply

    If you’re looking to make changes to an existing supply such as upgrade or reduction in load, apply here.

    Click here
  • Diversions

    Need to temporarily or permanently divert our equipment? Apply here

  • Need to change or modify your application

    Find out what changes are ‘allowed’ without the need to re-apply and the process to follow