Job details

You will require a diversion if our equipment (underground cable, overhead wire, etc) is in the way and needs to be moved to allow you to safely complete your project.

Information we'll require from you

For us to be able to book this job, we will need the following pieces of information from you: 

  • Your personal details including the address and postcode of the site
  • Plans showing the current position of our equipment and where you would like it to be moved

Once we have this information, we will design your diversion and send you a quote. One of our quoters will be in touch to make sure you are happy with the information we've sent you, and answer any questions you have. 

When you have received, reviewed and are happy with your quotation, you can accept and pay for your diversion online, over the phone by debit or credit card or by BACS or cheque. Once we have received your payment, we will then contact you to schedule your job. We will check to see if we need to cross any neighbouring land to divert the equipment. If this is required, we may need to gain permission from the landowner(s) but we will handle this for you. 

You can also apply online by downloading our application and sending it by email to



Move your meter and supply cables

You can apply to move both your meter and supply cables with one application.
Apply now

You may also be interested in