Your browser does not support JavaScript or has it disabled. To enable full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript.
  • Connection services - Changing or moving your supply – Moving your meter

    Are you planning to renovate your property, building an extension, or demolishing a part of your property? If so, you may want to move your electricity supply point and meter. You can apply to have your electricity supply point moved here, but you will also need to contact your electricity supplier (who you pay your bills to) who will move your electricity meter for you.

  • This video will help guide you though the Service Alteration process.

    You will require a service alteration if you need your meter and supply point moved to another location on your property.

  • Apply Online

    Register on our portal and get started with your online application today.

  • Service Alteration guide

    Download our pdf Service Alteration guide to understand what is involved in carrying out your Service Alteration. 

  • Diversion

    If you do not require the meter and incoming supply position moved but you need an overhead power line, underground cable or an electrical substation diverted as part of your project you’ll need to apply for a Diversion